382 Pacific Highway
Belmont North NSW 2280
0408 209 491
02 4945 2573
(Australian Eastern Standard Time)
|Monday - Thursday||9am to 5pm|
|Friday - Saturday||9am to 4pm|
|Sunday||10am to 3pm|
Welcome to the Newcastle Caravans and Campers
shoalcaravans.com is pleased to provide you with access to the network of websites and related services owned or operated by shoalcaravans.com Limited and its related bodies corporate including, but not limited to www.shoalcaravans.com and www.ncaravans.com and the vehicle search engine wherever distributed on the internet (the "Newcastle Caravans and Campers") on these terms and conditions.
By accessing or using Newcastle Caravans and Campers you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use (and the other terms and conditions and policies referred to in these terms and conditions and any other notices on Newcastle Caravans and Campers) as amended from time to time.
- About the Newcastle Caravans and Campers
(a) Newcastle Caravans publishes or makes available on Newcastle Caravans and Campers information, advertisements, product and service offers, vehicle data, valuations, Software and links and other content supplied by Newcastle Caravans and third parties (Material). Newcastle Caravans does not warrant, represent, authorise or endorse the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any such Material published on Newcastle Caravans and Campers or on any web site that links from Newcastle Caravans and Campers. (including third party display advertisements).(b) Newcastle Caravans does not provide any warranty in relation to any goods or services advertised for sale on Newcastle Caravans and Campers by third parties including, but not limited to, any representation or warranty that the goods or services are of merchantable quality, fit for the purpose intended, safe for the purpose intended, as described by the seller or owned by the seller.
- Personal and Non Commercial Use Only
(a) Use of Newcastle Caravans and Campers is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Except for the Material held in your computers cache or a single permanent copy of the Material for your personal use you must not without the prior written approval of Newcastle Caravans :
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any Material;
- use or attempt to use any Material published on Newcastle Caravans and Campers to create any web site or publication or searchable database;
- mirror or frame any web site or page within Newcastle Caravans and Campers;
- use any automated process of any sort to query, access, retrieve, scrape, data-mine or copy any Material on Newcastle Caravans and Campers or generate or compile any document, index or database based on the Material published on Newcastle Caravans and Campers;
- transfer or sell any information, functionality or products or services offered on Newcastle Caravans and Campers; or
- undertake any other action which is in violation of these terms and conditions (or other terms and conditions and policies referred to in these terms and conditions) or any applicable law.
- (b) If Newcastle Caravans considers, in its absolute discretion, that you or any party related to you (including any agent, representative, contractor or associate) has acted contrary to these Terms and Conditions or in a manner contrary to Newcastle Caravans’ interests, then Newcastle Caravans may immediately terminate your right to access and use Newcastle Caravans and Campers at any time and reserves its rights to take any action it deems necessary or desirable to prevent such repeated action and / or further access to Newcastle Caravans and Campers.
- You are Responsible for the use of Newcastle Caravans and Campers
(a) Whilst Newcastle Caravans takes care to ensure that the Material on Newcastle Caravans and Campers is correct, current and free from errors, Newcastle Caravans does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of or the representations made in the Material on Newcastle Caravans and Campers or any web site that links from Newcastle Caravans and Campers or any information received as a result of using Newcastle Caravans and Campers. You are responsible for assessing the accuracy of the Material and rely on it at your own risk.
- (b) The services and Material made available on Newcastle Caravans and Campers are provided as general information only. The services and Material are not professional, expert or other advice and are not a substitute for such advice; may not be appropriate, correct or sufficient for your circumstances; should not be relied on as the only reason you do or don't do anything; and may not be continually accessible or free from errors or viruses.
- (c) You agree to indemnify Newcastle Caravans against any liability, loss, claim or demand if Newcastle Caravans (or any of its officers, representatives, employees or agents) suffers any loss or damage or incurs any cost in connection with a breach by you (or any of its officers, representatives, employees or agents) of these terms and conditions.
- (d) You must keep your username and password to access Newcastle Caravans and Campers secure and confidential and not provide those details to any third party under any circumstance. You represent and warrant to Newcastle Caravans that you accept all liability for any unauthorised use of any username and password issued to you.
- Goods and Services Provided By Newcastle Caravans
If Newcastle Caravans offers goods or services to you, including advertising any item for sale on Newcastle Caravans and Campers, the services are subject to additional terms and conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the additional terms and conditions, the additional terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
- Goods and Services Provided By Third Parties
(a) If goods and services are offered on or through Newcastle Caravans and Campers by third parties (sellers):
- vehicle prices exclude government and statutory charges (unless otherwise stated);
- You are responsible for making all relevant searches, enquiries and investigations in relation to any listed vehicle including, any written off vehicle register or register of security interests (including the Personal Property Securities Register or otherwise);
- Newcastle Caravans does not act as any persons agent or broker; arrange any contract between you and any person or; provide any warranty in relation to any persons goods or services;
- Newcastle Caravans will not be responsible for the terms of any transaction between you and any person; any goods or services purchased by you from any person or; resolving any dispute between you and any person.
- (b) Newcastle Caravans may augment information supplied by sellers. This information is supplied by third parties and in the case of motor vehicles is based on model and year. Whilst Newcastle Caravans requests sellers check this information, it may be possible for information to be inaccurate. Newcastle Caravans strongly recommends that you check with the seller that all information in relation to their goods and service is accurate.
- Newcastle Caravans Liability to You is Limited
(a) Other than as set out in this clause, and to the full extent permitted by law, all rights, remedies, conditions, guarantees and implied and express warranties in respect of any goods or services provided by Newcastle Caravans are HEREBY EXCLUDED.(b) To the full extent permitted by the law, Newcastle Caravans will only be liable to you:
- pursuant to any guarantee, right or contractual term that arises, is created or is implied by operation of law and that cannot be excluded PROVIDED THAT, to the full extent permitted by law, any such liability of Newcastle Caravans is limited, at Newcastle Caravans’ option, to (A) replacing or repairing the relevant goods, (B) supplying goods equivalent to the relevant goods, (C) supplying the relevant services again or (D) paying the cost of such replacement, repairs or supply;
- subject always to subclause 6(d), if Your claim arises from or in connection with any deliberate breach of these terms and conditions or fraud by Newcastle Caravans.
(c) Subject to subclause 6(b), and except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded,
Newcastle Caravans, will not be liable to you:
- for claims arising out of or in connection with your access and use of Newcastle Caravans and Campers and related services whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), indemnity, strict liability, breach of warranty or statute;
(d) To the full extent permitted by law, Newcastle Caravans will not be liable to you for loss of use, production, profit, revenue, business, data, contractor anticipated savings or for delay or for any financing costs or increase in operating costs or any economic loss for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
(e) For the purposes of this section, the term Newcastle Caravans will mean Newcastle Caravans, its officers, employees, contractors and agents, whether individually or collectively.
(f) These terms and conditions will survive the expiration or termination of this agreement.
- Copyright, Trademarks and Licence
(a) Material on Newcastle Caravans and Campers is © shoalcaravans.com and is protected by Australian and international copyright and intellectual property laws. All rights not expressly granted under these terms and conditions are reserved by Newcastle Caravans. Unless otherwise indicated on Newcastle Caravans and Campers, the material on Newcastle Caravans and Campers is owned by or licensed to Newcastle Caravans and is subject to copyright (the "Copyright Material").(b)You may:
- only copy or reproduce the Copyright Material for the purpose of browsing Newcastle Caravans and Campers or making a copy for your own personal, private or research use, provided that such use constitutes fair use under the Copyright Act;
- not alter or modify the Copyright Material in any way or remove any legal notice associated with it.
- Membership to Newcastle Caravans and Campers
(a) If you choose to become a member of Newcastle Caravans and Campers, additional products and services may be made available to you.(b) By becoming a Newcastle Caravans member, you agree to receive electronic communications from Newcastle Caravans about its products and services.(c) If you choose to utilise membership products and services, you agree to abide by any additional terms and conditions of those specific products and / or services.
- Communications Services
(a) Newcastle Caravans may provide you with the ability to communicate with Newcastle Caravans, Newcastle Caravans and Campers, Sellers, advertisers and users of Newcastle Caravans and Campers through agreements, online forms, IVR, electronic requests and enquires, bulletin boards, blogs, competition entries, online forums, inbound phone number services and other forms of electronic messaging (Communications Services).(b) You acknowledge that Communications Services may be public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that Communication Services may be collected, stored and scanned by Newcastle Caravans. You should not however, consider Communication Services to have been reviewed, screened, or approved by Newcastle Caravans.(c) Use of the Communications Services is provided on condition that You do not do any of the following:
- transmit any information or material which is knowingly incorrect, misleading or deceptive;
- transmit any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful information or material or information;
- transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk mail, surveys or other mass messaging;
- use the Communications Services for any unlawful purpose;
- post or upload files that contain software or other material or information in breach of any person's intellectual property or privacy rights.
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, worms, defects or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or damage any of Newcastle Caravans Network’s infrastructure;
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters other than as approved by Newcastle Caravans.
- download any file posted by another user of the Communications Services that you know, or reasonably should know, is unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions.
- excessively use the Communications Services in a manner which may hinder or prevent Newcastle Caravans from providing services to any other persons or which may threaten the integrity or use by any person of Newcastle Caravans and Campers;
- authorise, aid, abet encourage or incite any person to do any of the above acts.
- (d) Newcastle Caravans may, but has no obligation to, review the use of the Communications Services by you and in its absolute discretion may delete, edit, refuse to post or remove in whole or part any information or material uploaded or posted using the Communications Services.
- Software Services
(a) Any software, including HTML code and ActiveX controls, that is made available to download from Newcastle Caravans and Campers ("Software") is owned by Newcastle Caravans and/or its suppliers.(b) Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). You must agree to the terms of the License Agreement before using the Software.(c) If there is no License Agreement, Newcastle Caravans grants you a personal, non-transferable license to use the Software for viewing and otherwise using Newcastle Caravans and Campers in accordance with these terms and conditions, and for no other purpose. You must not:
- copy, reproduce, translate, adapt, vary or modify in whole or in part or the Software;
- reverse assemble or reverse compile or directly or indirectly allow or cause a third party to reverse assemble or reverse compile, in whole or in part, the Software;
- introduce or use any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the operation of the Software; or
- sub-license, rent, lease, lend or grant to any person any rights to use the Software other than as set out in this paragraph.
(a) Automotive Data Services Pty Ltd (RedBook) has prepared data and valuations from information gathered from a variety of sources that may be displayed on Newcastle Caravans and Campers. Whilst all care is taken in producing the data and valuations, RedBook does not and cannot guarantee or make any representations regarding the use of, or reliance, on it. RedBook is not responsible for all the information provided to it and you should not rely on the data or valuations without making your own independent assessment of the vehicle and other sources of information.(b) RedBook is not liable for any loss or damages (other than in respect of any liability which may not lawfully be excluded) relating to your use of, or reliance on, this valuation and data.
- Newcastle Caravans and Your Privacy
- Specific Terms(a) Private Sellers
To read Newcastle Caravans Private Seller Terms and Conditions click here. If you choose to sell an item using Newcastle Caravans and Campers you must agree to the Newcastle Caravans Private Seller Terms and Conditions.(b) 1300 Numbers - Newcastle CaravansConnect
Calls to 1300 numbers from land lines in Australia are charged at local call rates. Calls from mobile phones may attract a higher rate. You will be billed by your telephone service provider and should direct all questions that provider.(c) Newcastle Caravans Network Privacy Protect
To view Newcastle Caravans Network Privacy Protect Terms and Conditions click here.
To read Newcastle Caravans Competition Terms and Conditions click here.(e) Email a friend
Where Newcastle Caravans allows you to email a friend:
- you warrant that the person to whom the email is addressed has consented to the email being sent; and indemnify Newcastle Caravans, its officers, representatives, employees, contractors, servants and agents against all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or setting any actions, claims and demands) arising out of or in respect of sending any email or any contravention of the SPAM Act 2003.
(f) PayProtect Payment Services
Newcastle Caravans uses PromisePay Pty Ltd (PromisePay) as its service provider for its PayProtect payment services (acting as a payment facilitator and/or escrow agent for transactions between Newcastle Caravans Network sellers and buyers). By using these services, you agree to be bound by the PayProtect End User Terms which are located at: https://promisepay.com/policies/end-user-agreement/Newcastle Caravans/
- What Law Governs these Terms and Conditions
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
- Newcastle Caravans May Change These Terms and Conditions
- Contact Newcastle Caravans
If you have a question, problem or complaint or need to contact us:
|Location:||382 Pacific Highway|
Belmont North NSW 2280
|Email - questions:||Contact form|
Version 1 (October 2016)